Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Do not procrastinate - November 14, 2012



My children, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding because My will, will be done according to My plan and purpose, at My time. There is a time for everything that must take place and it will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. I am in full control and what I have promised I will do. Nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. Trust Me and be patient. Keep your focus on Me and do My will every day according to My plans and purpose because My will, will be done.  

My children, do not procrastinate when you know you have to do something. Take one day at a time and do today what you are able to and do not hesitate or postpone it for another day because you never know about tomorrow, it might never come, or it will just make it more difficult.  Every day will have enough of its own troubles. Focus on today only and do today what you must do and do it to please Me. I will never ask of you to do anything or give you an assignment what you are not able to accomplish. Trust Me, I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I know My plans for you, they are good. You are able to do everything I want because I equip you for My purpose. I strengthen you, without Me you can do nothing. If you need wisdom ask from Me who gives to everyone who asks, freely and without any reproach but do not procrastinate when you have to do something for Me. Time is of the essence. Stay faithful and obedient to Me all the time. Yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit. Be vigilant because the enemy of your soul wants to hinder and stop you from doing My will. Do not fall prey to him. Continue to do My will every day according to My purpose and plan for you. Trust Me, My will, will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget