Thursday, November 22, 2012

Do not stray from Me – November 22, 2012



My children, do not stray from Me, stay close to Me and follow Me one step at a time. Yield to My Spirit and follow My guidance and leading. Do not allow anyone to lead you astray from Me, it will be fatal, you will perish. You must listen, obey and follow Me.

Woe to those who lead My children astray, who deceive them with their lies, who only use My Name in vain. I know every heart and all motives and will hold each one accountable for their own deeds, good or evil. I see and I hear everything, nothing is hidden from Me, I am the righteous Judge. Judgment has started with My children and I will Judge righteously. Woe to those who lead My children astray. There is no other Savior and will never be. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no peace. I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy. Do not be deceived and do not deceive My children and lead them astray from Me with lies. Repent or you will perish. I discipline and reprove every child of Mine out of love and because I care. Do not despise My discipline when I reprove you, it is for your own good. A tree is known by its fruit and every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut off and burned. The tree that does bear good fruit will be pruned so that it can bear more good fruit.  Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord is pleasing to Me and will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work unrighteousness.

My children, I warn and take heed, do not stray from Me then you will fall prey to those who lead My children astray. Many strayed from Me already because of them, they are deceivers, the strangers I warned you about. I warn because I love and I care for your soul, they do not care for your soul. Do not be deceived by anyone. Trust no one but Me. I am the only Good Shepherd, listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading. Stay close to Me. Do not stray from Me or let anyone lead you astray, turn to Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget