Friday, November 16, 2012

Hearken to My voice – November 16, 2012



My children, each one of you must hearken to My voice more than ever before for the time that you are in. It will not get easier but more difficult and more dangerous. Things will change and happen never to be the same again, even where you might live. Do not be ignorant. I warn and you must take heed. If you do not hearken to My voice now you will be in darkness not knowing what to do. You will be like lost sheep running around not knowing where they are heading. You must learn to hearken to My voice all the time. Listen, pay attention and obey Me. You cannot do My will or be pleasing to Me if you do not hearken to My voice. You must be serious, obey and follow Me. I am the Good Shepherd. My sheep hearken to My voice, they listen and follow Me only and they run away from strangers, but sadly many who profess to be My sheep do not hearken to My voice. They only hearken to the voices of strangers whom they were supposed to run away from. That is why many are deceived, in darkness and lost.

You know I am speaking to you, so you must hearken to My voice now. Do not be ignorant but pay attention now, listen and obey Me before it might be too late. The enemy is seeking whom he can destroy. He knows his time is running out. He does not want you to hearken to My voice. He will try and do everything possible to hinder and distract you. You must not allow him, do not fall prey to his schemes. Be vigilant and hearken to My voice all the time.

I will not fail My children if they hearken to My voice. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I know what is going to happen next and where but you must hearken to My voice when I speak, I always warn beforehand. My children will never be in darkness if they hearken to My voice. Many are deceived and in darkness already because they do not hearken to My voice but to too many other voices. They only have themselves to blame. Now is time, do not procrastinate, be serious, hearken to My voice or you will be like a lost sheep. Hearken to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of the way. My Spirit will guide each one into all truth if you are willing to hearken to My Spirit. Be determined and hearken to My voice only, do not wait, then you will be safe and under My protection for this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget