Friday, November 23, 2012

I am able – November 23, 2012



My children, My promises do not fail because I am able to do what I promised. I am always the same and I do not change. You must change. You must believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do for you and for others. Do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do? Search your own hearts to see if you really believe and trust Me or only pretend like so many. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not really know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. They do not receive because they do not ask from Me. I am not their reality only men whom they can see and hear therefore I am not their Source because they do not really believe or trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. You must make a decision and believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible.  I am no man that I will lie. Your faith must be real. Do not just say that you believe but you do not trust Me. I know your heart. Keep your focus on Me. Meditate on the truth about Me and not on the lies the devil wants you to believe of Me. Take a stand against the devil, fight the good fight of faith every day. Believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do in every situation and all circumstances. I am not limited or restricted but able to do the impossible. Give the devil no foothold, reject his lies or you will fall prey to him.

Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness then will I add all the other things unto you. Are you obedient to Me? I seek your obedience first. You suffer because of disobedience and because it is good for you, you learn valuable lessons if you are willing. I am in full control and I will work everything out for good but at My time. Put all your hope and trust in Me because I do not disappoint.  Your faith will be tested and you must stand the tests. Do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do? Practice your faith and trust Me for I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget