Friday, November 9, 2012

I am in control – November 09, 2012



My children, many underestimate Me for who I really am and what I am able to do. It is because they do not know Me. That is why so many reject Me, they have no true knowledge of Me and do not fear Me, that is why so many continue in their wicked ways. They love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil. They are controlled by the devil, but My beloved children who submit to Me and My authority are under My protection, the evil one cannot harm them.

My children, you must surrender all to Me and let Me be in control. I must be King, Lord and Master. Submit to Me, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Yield, My Spirit will guide and lead you the way I want you to go. I go before you to show you the way that you do not know, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth ahead of you and to open doors for you all in My time because I am in control. I know best and will work everything out for good because I love and I care for My beloved children. I will not fail you but you must trust Me, listen, obey and follow Me one day at a time and one step at a time. Do not try to go ahead of Me and do not lag behind. Follow Me.

My children, I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom, only My Kingdom will last. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords who is omnipotent, who Reigns by My great Power and Glory.  All that I promised will come in fulfillment at the appointed time, because there is a time set for everything. Do not fear but trust Me and continue to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom because My will, will be done. I am in control and I do not fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget