Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am King – November 13, 2012



My children, I am King of My everlasting Kingdom, there is no other and will never be. Let no one deceive you with lies. You are either part of My everlasting Kingdom or the kingdoms of this earth that appoint men as their kings and will not last because I am King of kings and Lord of lords who will destroy all their earthly kingdoms at the appointed time by My great Power and Glory. I am King, I am omnipotent and I Reign. I am to be glorified but many choose to glorify mortal men who will perish because I am jealous and I share My glory with no one. I am to be glorified, I am King.

Do you belong to My everlasting Kingdom and am I King of your life and in control? Surrender and submit to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. I know My plans for you they are good. It is to build you not to destroy you. The enemy of your soul, his plan is to destroy but I save. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I want to be your King, Lord and Master, few allow Me. I force no one. Am I your King?

Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and I will add all the other things unto you at My time. I will not fail you. I will supply in all your needs so that you can fulfill My Kingdom purpose. Separate yourselves, you are in the world and not off it. You must focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom to do My will because only My will, will be done. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I am King. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and must demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory. You must represent Me among a wicked generation who needs Me as their King, Lord and Savior. I am the only King.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will, without Me you can do nothing. Listen, obey and follow Me, I am King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget