Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am The Righteous Judge – November 17, 2012



My children, this world with its wicked generation is full of unrighteousness because of all the unrighteous judges also. I know, I see and I hear everything, but I am The Righteous Judge that will judge each one righteously for your own deeds, good or evil. The unrighteous judges also, they will not escape My judgment. No one will be excused if they do not repent. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I warn because I love and I care for each one but I force no one to repent. Each one has a free will and must choose for themselves if they will obey Me or continue in their wicked ways and bear the consequences for their decision. May all repent before it might be too late because there will be no mercy without repentance.

I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me or be part of My everlasting Kingdom. It is only for the righteous not for the unrighteous, do not be deceived. I am the King, in control and The Righteous Judge and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You must be righteous and holy. It will be a terrible thing to fall into My Hands, I am alive and not dead like so many believe. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire.

Judgment has started with My children already. Judge yourselves so that you will not be judged with the rest of the world. Make sure that I am pleased with you while you still have the time. Be different, holy and righteous for I am The Righteous Judge.

Woe to the wicked who do not repent in time, who keep on rejecting My warnings, who despised My love, mercy and grace, that which I want to bestow on you.  Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Repent now or you will perish for I am The Righteous Judge who judges righteously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget