Monday, November 12, 2012

I do not fail - November 12, 2012



My children, trust Me, I am not a man that I will lie. I do not fail. I am always faithful to My promises. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Am I not able to do the impossible? What I have promised, I will do. I am not limited or restricted by anyone. I do as I wish, I do not fail. I work everything out for good but at My time. All what I have promised will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. My time is not your time and My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. That is why you must not lean on your own understanding but trust Me with all your heart for who I am and what I am able to do. I will not fail you, do not lose hope or give up on Me. Stay steadfast and stay faithful to Me no matter what you go through already or will have to go through in these times ahead of you. I am always with you. Keep your focus on Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will not abandon My beloved children, I love and I care for each one of you. I will not fail you. Stay on course and follow Me every day as My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way. I do not fail.

My children, you must also not fail Me. Keep your promises to Me also. I must be your first love and you must love nothing and nobody else more than Me. Stay faithful and obedient to Me. Continue to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, all for My glory as My Spirit commands you to do. I will not fail you. I will open doors for you so that you can fulfill My purpose. Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness, then will I add all the other things unto you. Trust Me, I do not fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget