Thursday, November 15, 2012

I go before you – November 15, 2012



My children, do not fear in these days, be courageous. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will not abandon My children, nor leave you as orphans. I am better than any earthly father can be. I love and I care for you. I know everything about you already, nothing is hidden from Me. I know all your needs and will work everything out for good at My time but you must trust Me. I am able to do the impossible in all situations and circumstances, nothing is too hard for Me to do. Do not try to limit Me by your own limitations. I am able to do what I promised. Obey and follow Me. I go before you to show you the way that you must go and will not fail you. Trust Me, it might be unfamiliar to you but I will make a way where there is no way. I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I know all the obstacles and that is why I go before you to warn, to help and to sustain you. You are able to overcome every obstacle. Do not fear or lag behind nor try to go before Me you must follow Me I go before you. Let Me be in control.

Trust Me, I will open doors for you at My time so that you can fulfill My purpose in My Kingdom. Do not look at others then you will stumble and fall. Keep your focus on Me. I am your Light. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way, wherever I want according to My plan and purpose for you. Only I know, that is why I go before you and you must obey and follow Me one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget