Saturday, November 10, 2012

I reveal beforehand – November 10, 2012



My children, do not fear your enemies, always remember that your enemies are also My enemies. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. You must be different, do not repay evil with evil but be good. Do not hate but love them, do not curse but bless and pray for all of them, you all need Me, they are deceived and in darkness. Do not think that I do not see and hear everything, nothing is hidden from Me. The enemy of your soul, he knows his time is running out and he has many wiles against My children but no weapon formed against you will prosper. Trust Me. He wants you to fear. Do not fret because of all the evil people and their unknown evil schemes and plans. I am in control and I am able to reveal it all beforehand. They are foolish to think they can hide anything from Me also. It is because they do not know Me, they have no true knowledge of Me for who I am and what I am able to do. I am not limited or restricted, I do the impossible as I wish. I do not change. I still reveal mysteries, new and hidden things beforehand. I am the Main Source. I know the end from the beginning, all mysteries, nothing is new or hidden from Me. If you seek to receive from Me, you will, but many seek at the wrong places not from Me, I am not their Source, that is why they are in darkness and deceived. I am faithful to those who seek to receive from Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I reveal mysteries, all wisdom belongs to Me. I also reveal Myself to those who love Me and who diligently seek  Me. Seek to receive from Me, make Me your Source and you will not be in darkness or be deceived, you will know what is yet to come so that you can prepare and be ready. Trust Me, I reveal beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget