Monday, November 26, 2012

It will not get easier – November 26, 2012



My children, do not let anyone deceive you, I warned you beforehand, you are not in darkness and without understanding and knowledge of the time that you are in. The narrow road is not an easy road and will never be. It will not get easier but more difficult for those who are on it. Many are on the broad way to destruction and some of them think that they are on the narrow road but they are not, they are deceived and deceiving themselves by believing lies. There is a way that might seems right to you but its end leads to death not life. Make sure with Me that you are on the narrow road, following Me because I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life there is no other Way and will never be. Do not be deceived. The narrow road ahead of you will become steeper and steeper but you must not be discouraged or lose hope and never give up but continue every new day with new vigor, take one day at a time. Never stray from the narrow way. Although you will have many obstacles, you are able to overcome them all. Do not look around you or back or to others. Keep your focus on Me all the time. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go and I will not fail you. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding because things might not work out the way that you think. I am in full control. I will make a way and open the doors for you at the right time. I am always ahead of you. I know the end from the beginning. I work everything out for good at My time. Continue every day and follow Me one step at a time.

I go ahead of you, do not fear or get sidetracked. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always available to help and to sustain you but many do not ask Me. They think they can continue without Me, you can do nothing without Me. I give you your breath and strength, without Me you will not make it. You all need Me.

Be determined and stay steadfast in these perilous times, no matter what you will have to endure and go through just never give up on Me or deny Me. Stay faithful and obedient to Me no matter the prize you will have to pay. You will not be disappointed but if you give up or deny Me it will all be in vain. Prepare yourself, spend time with Me. Seek Me more and get to know Me better for who I am and what I am able to do. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget