Sunday, November 4, 2012

Led by My Spirit – November 04, 2012



My children, each one must be led by My Spirit to be able to do My will. Your focus must always be on Me and My everlasting Kingdom to fulfill My purpose and plan with you. Nobody else knows what My plans and purposes are, if I do not reveal it. That is why each one must ask Me and hear from Me for yourselves. Yield to My Spirit who will guide and lead you every day, every step of My way. The only way that you will be able to be pleasing to Me is if you listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading because only My will, will be done. Nobody is able to hinder or stop Me from accomplishing My will and you must also not allow anyone to hinder or stop you from fulfilling your purpose, to do My will. I am in full control and My will, will be done with those who are willing and make themselves available to be used by Me for My Kingdom purpose.

Many are not doing My will, only a few because they are not willing to be led by My Spirit and their focus is not on Me and My Kingdom. They are busy doing their own things, or that of others but not Mine and that is not pleasing to Me, because My will, will be done.

My children, you must submit totally to Me and My authority to do My will. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever My Spirit guides and leads you. My Spirit will give each one your assignments and direct you according to My plan and purpose. That is why you must be led by My Spirit, without Me you can do nothing. Wait and listen first then you will know what you must do. You cannot do what I did not tell you to do, or go where I did not send you, that is not My will. You must yield and obey My Spirit all the time. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget