Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My plans only – November 27, 2012



My children, it is My will that each one of you obey, follow and fulfill My plans only and not your own or that of anybody else because My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am King, Lord and Master and I am in full control. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. My Kingdom will be demonstrated all over the world according to My plans only. Nobody is able to stop My Hand, My plans and My purposes. I am not limited or restricted. What has been foretold will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. My promises do not fail. My time is not your time. My plans are not your plans. My thoughts are not your thoughts. My ways are not your ways. You must commit and submit yourself totally to Me and My authority, I must be in full control, then you will be able to fulfill My plans and purpose and be pleasing to Me. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and according to My plans. There is no other Way and no other plans but Mine. You must inquire of Me and hear from Me what My plans are for you, or you will go your own way and follow your own plans and do as you want and bear the consequences. I force no one. I use the willing and obedient, who want to accomplish My plans only and do My will.

I will not change My plans, you must abandon your plans for Mine. My plans are the best. I work everything out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose. Only those who are led by My Spirit all the time will know My plans and purposes and will not be in darkness because I reveal it to them beforehand.

There are many who deceive My children and lead them astray from Me because they follow and do their own plans and go their own ways, they only pretend that it is Mine, but it is not. Do not be deceived. I will hold each one accountable. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives, who will judge each one righteously.

Many think that they know all My plans but they don’t. I reveal it at My time as I wish. I do according to My plans only because My will, will be done. You are either part of My plans or not, you decide, your own choice. I will not fail or disappoint you, if you obey and follow My plans only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget