Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My will, will be done – November 28, 2012



My children, do you know My will for you? You will not know unless you ask Me and I reveal it to you. When you pray, ask for My will to be done. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I cannot force anyone. I love and I care for all. That is why I am patient, merciful and full of grace but each one has a free will and must choose for themselves to accept and obey Me or reject Me and eternal life. I am the righteous Judge, I know every heart and will judge each one righteously. I am in full control, My Kingdom is everlasting and My will, will be done.

My children, you were born, called and chosen for this time for My Kingdom purpose. You are unique that is why you must not compare yourself with anybody else but seek My will. You must become more like Me, be transformed more and more into My likeness, you must decrease and I must increase. You must be light in this dark world. Many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. Be Light and not darkness yourselves, do not hide your light.

Are you in My perfect will, doing My will, that which is pleasing to Me? Then you will be in My Peace which surpasses all human understanding. Continue to do My will as My Spirit guides and leads you because My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget