Thursday, November 29, 2012

Seek Me and ask of Me – November 29, 2012



My children, I do not change, I am still the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You changed and it saddens My Heart that so few really know Me for who I really am and believe and trust Me for what I am able to do even the impossible. For many I am only a stranger, they only know about Me, I am not alive to them and they are pleased with it. They go and seek for Me at the wrong places, while I am not far away. I am where you are, you do not need to go and search for Me to be able to find Me. I live in the hearts of My children, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit.

My children, if I am not yet real and alive to you, do not lose hope or give up but seek Me now with a sincere heart diligently until you find Me. Do not be satisfied until I reveal Myself to you. I must become real and alive to you. Do not be satisfied to only hear and read about all the experiences that others had with Me. Be serious and determined and seek your own experience with Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I will test you to see if you are really serious about Me.

My children, each one of you is able to demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory but you must be willing and serious about My Kingdom to do My will as I guide you. It is not by might nor by power but by My Spirit only that I will demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory in and through you and all for My glory and not for your own glory. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not seek for your own glorification and sensation it is all about Me, I am to be glorified.

I will do what I promised, My will, will be done. I am the King, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in full control, My Kingdom is everlasting. If I am who I said I am why do you not call on Me, ask Me for help, deliverance, healing, restoration, whatever your needs?  Is My Hand too short to help? Have I failed you yet? Is anything to hard for Me to do? Let Me be who I am. I am able to do the impossible but, do you have faith and do you truly believe and trust Me that I am able to do what you ask of Me? Do not limit or restrict Me by your own limitations and restrictions. I hear and I will answer at My time. Let your faith be real, seek Me so that I can demonstrate My Kingdom Power and Glory in and through you as I wish to do. Have faith and do not doubt and you will see and hear of miracles and experience it for yourself also. The one who seeks Me and ask of Me will not be disappointed. 

I dreamed that a friend of ours who is a paraplegic, bound in a wheel chair now for more than 24 years, walked again. He said to me that somebody said: If there is a God and He is alive, call on Him and He will hear and answer you. The next I saw this man walking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget