Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sodom and Gomorrah your example – November 11, 2012



My children, I did not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am holy and you must also be holy, live godly lives because without holiness no one will see Me. Do not be deceived and let no one deceive you. I warn out of love and because I care. You must take heed and prepare while you still have time. What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah is going to happen again.

You live amongst a wicked generation, who loves and partakes and approves of those things that are an abomination to Me. It is because they have no knowledge or fear for Me, for who I am and what I am able to do. That is why they continue in their wicked ways, refuse to take heed of My warnings and repent. There will be no mercy without repentance for those who live ungodly lives. The wicked will bear the consequences for being stubborn, hardening their hearts against Me. I am the righteous Judge who sees and hears everything. I will judge each one righteously. The wicked will be punished. They will perish in their wickedness if they do not take heed and repent in time. That is why I always warn first because it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each one chooses for themselves but will also bear the consequences for their choice. Choose wise.

My children, take heed. When I tell you to come out of a town, a city or a country, you must obey Me. You know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, you have the example. That is why I warn, seek Me, ask if you are at the right place for this time because the same will happen to the ungodly. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I will remove My righteous children beforehand but you must listen and obey Me. Yield to My Spirit, listen and you will live, refuse and you will perish with the ungodly. Be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget