Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stay always faithful to Me – November 07, 2012



My children, you must always stay faithful to Me. No matter what you have to endure and go through in this time. Things will change now even more, never to be the same again. Do not fear and do not deny Me, then I will also deny you. If you withdraw from Me, I will have no pleasure in you. Stay always faithful to Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must always continue to do My will because My will, will be done. Let no one hinder or stop you from fulfilling My Kingdom purpose. What I have promised will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. My promises do not fail, trust Me. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning and reveal new and hidden things at My time. Do not become unfaithful to Me like so many are, stay always faithful to Me. I will not fail My faithful children. I love and I care for each one of you.

Those who have become unfaithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, I am not pleased with you. You must repent, become faithful to Me again before it might be too late. You must always stay faithful to Me until the end no matter your circumstances because I am the only One that will allow you entrance through the narrow Door or refuse you. I am the narrow Door and there is no other door. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. That is why you must always stay faithful to Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter, many will try but few will be able. Let no one deceive you with lies and take your crown. I am holy and I do not change. Therefore you must also be holy. Seek to be pleasing to Me all the time. Stay always faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, doing My will, because My will, will be done with My faithful children. Trust Me I am always faithful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget