Monday, November 19, 2012

Stay faithful and obedient to Me - Betray – November 19, 2012



My children, you are in the end times and you must stay faithful and obedient to Me all the time, no matter what you might have to go through, endure, even unto death. Never lose hope nor give up on Me but stay always faithful and obedient. I will not fail you. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. My plan and purpose for you is good, trust Me. I am always faithful, you can trust Me for who I am. You must stay faithful and obedient to Me.

Do not fear, My children and do not deny Me, because then I will also deny you. Many denied Me already, that is why I warn, take heed and stay faithful and obedient to Me at all cost. No matter the cost, the price you will have to pay for your faithfulness and obedience to Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not love your own lives more than Me, be willing to lay it down, great will be your reward.

My children, I warn you beforehand, take heed, trust no one, no one, but Me. Many will betray one another in this time but stay faithful and obedient to Me. Yield totally to My Spirit. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading only. Do not go where I do not send you, do as I command and instruct you. Let Me be in full control, I know best and I will work everything out for good at My time. I see and I hear everything and will warn you beforehand. Do not lose hope and focus. Keep your focus on Me. Listen, obey and follow Me and no one else. The enemy is amongst you and is hard at work but I know their evil plans already and will make it known beforehand. That is why I warn, trust no one but Me. Do not stray from Me or let anyone else lead you astray from Me in these perilous times, it will be dangerous. I know the end from the beginning. All that was foretold will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. I am in control, I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power and Glory. My will, will be done. Stay faithful and obedient to Me all the time until the end. You will not be disappointed, trust Me.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of Me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.” Matthew 24: 9-13




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget