Sunday, November 18, 2012

There is no time – November 18, 2012



My children, each one of you must decide this day whom you want to serve? There are many who are not serious, they are still playing around, fornicating with the rest of the world while there is no time for that. The devil has lulled many fast asleep and they do not even realize it. Destruction will come upon them unexpectedly. They will not be ready for what is yet to come and even their own way, because when it was time for them to be serious they were not.

Are you serious? Do you really love Me and am I still your first love? I know, many only pretend. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. If you really love Me, you will obey and follow Me, be busy doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom as My Spirit guides and leads you and not chase after your own desires. If you are still seeking for the approval and acceptance of any man or woman, you cannot please Me. If you love anyone more than Me, you are not worthy of My Kingdom. You must decide this day. Do you seek to please Me and for My approval or that of men and women who are fallible? That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they listen and follow after men and women who are deceived and in darkness themselves. They are all lost and not realizing it.

My children, I warn and you must take heed and not be hearers only but become doers of My Words or you will only deceive yourselves.  It is time to be serious about your own walk with Me and My purpose. You must seek to do My will, that what is pleasing to Me. Yield to My Spirit because only My will, will be done. There is no time to stray or allow anyone else to lead you astray from Me. You must listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading only and every step of the way. Let no one take your crown. There is no time to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget