Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trust Me – November 01, 2012



My children, I will not fail you. I am no man that I will lie. You must trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me like so many do, by your own limitations and restrictions. Put all your trust in Me, let Me be in full control and do not lean on your own understanding. My promises do not fail. My promises will come in fulfillment but at My appointed time. I am in full control. Trust Me and do not doubt Me at all.

Many do not follow Me, because they do not know Me. I am not alive, a reality to them. They only know about Me. Their hope and trust is in fallible men whom they can see and hear not in Me. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. Do not let the enemy of your soul lie to you. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. You must be determined to seek Me until you find Me, hear My voice so that you can obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit. Then you will be able to trust Me, I will be alive to you and not a stranger. Seek Me and do not lose hope or give up. I am faithful and reward those who diligently seek Me.

Many profess that they believe and trust Me but when I test their faith in Me they fail the test because they do not really trust Me. Your faith will be tested more and more in these times. You must decide to trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Surrender all to Me. Submit yourselves totally to Me and let Me have My way. I will work everything out for good according to My plan and purpose, but at My time. I know best. I do as I promised. My will, will be done. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget