Friday, November 30, 2012

You must be led by My Spirit only – November 30, 2012



My children, the reason why many are deceived and in darkness is because they are not led by My Spirit of truth only, but by men who are deceived because they themselves are not led by My Spirit of truth. If you listen and follow after men, you will be deceived and in darkness. You must only listen to and obey My Spirit of truth. You must decide and make a choice if you want to be led by My Spirit of truth only and be guided into all truth or be led astray by those who are deceived themselves and leading others the wrong way to destruction, away from Me.

My children, listen to Me, do not be hearers only. Be doers also or you will only deceive yourselves by not obeying what I am saying to you. Many deceive themselves, they hear and know the truth, but they do not love it and do not want to accept it because the lies are more acceptable and beneficial for them. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. The truth sets free not lies. That is why many of My children are still in bondage, in darkness and not free. The light in them is not light but darkness, they are deceived by the enemy of their soul and his lies. They are not free because they are not led by My Spirit of truth only. They still prefer lies and not the truth because their deeds are evil. They choose lies and will bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge and will judge each one righteously. I am holy and I do not change, do not be deceived you must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me. You must be different you must love the truth with all your heart and seek to be led by My Spirit of truth only. That is the only way that you will be able to do My will, be pleasing to Me and not be deceived and in darkness.

Are you led by My Spirit of truth only? Deception is increasing, many are deceived and many more will be deceived if they do not seek to be led by My Spirit of truth only. Seek Me until you find Me and let My Spirit of truth be your only Guide. I will not fail you but then you must listen, obey Me and be led by My Spirit of truth only every step of My Way. Follow Me. Be attentive to My Spirit and do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they believe lies for truth.  I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you, you must be led by My Spirit of truth only, that is the only way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget