Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Be persistent – December 04, 2012



My children, you must persistently follow Me to have a good relationship with Me. Many do not have a relationship with Me and do not really know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. They only know about Me, I am not alive to them, a reality, just a stranger. It is because they are not persistently seeking Me. They only seek Me when they are in need or want help from Me. That is why many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. That is why many stray and give up, they are not serious and do not persistently follow Me.

You must deny yourself every day, not just one day or when you feel like it, or when you want to, but every day and follow Me willfully wherever I guide and lead you to do My will according to My plans and purposes. Many of you are not persistent, you only serve and follow Me your way and when you want and not according to My plan and purpose for you. I force no one but I will use the one who is obedient and trustworthy, persistent in seeking to do My will and not their own. It is your own choice to be persistent and to do My will in My Kingdom. Your calling and gifts are irrevocable and I will hold each one accountable for their own deeds. I know every heart and all motives and nothing can be hidden from Me.

My children, there is no time to waste you must be persistent in seeking Me to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom all the time because My will, will be done. Spend time with Me and I will reveal My plan and purpose to you. I am the only One who can reveal it to you but you must be persistent. Many are not. Be persistent in prayer, seek Me and seek Me more. The enemy of your soul is persistent he is seeking whom he can destroy. Do not fall prey to him. Stay awake and be persistent in your walk with Me. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course, there is no time to waste, be persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget