Monday, December 3, 2012

Be willing to seek the truth – December 03, 2012



My children, each one of you must be willing to seek the truth yourselves from Me, but many are not willing. If you do not desire, yearn for the truth you will not find it. That is why many are in deception, they are deceived and in darkness and more will become deceived in these end times if they do not seek the truth for themselves from Me. Many are satisfied with what they know and think is all truth, but all is not truth, that is why they are still deceived and in darkness, many of them do not even know that they are deceived. If they are willing to seek the truth for themselves from Me, they will find it. I do not fail. I am the Truth, the only Way the Life Giver and the Light of the world. There is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you. Seek Me for yourself, if you find Me you find truth. Let My Spirit of Truth guide you into all truth to be able to do My will, that which is pleasing to Me.

Many are not willing to seek the truth for themselves from Me, they love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They love lies more than truth because it is profitable and beneficial to/for them. By accepting lies for truth, they can justify their own wickedness and wicked ways. I know every heart and all motives. They only deceive themselves. It is because they do not know Me that they also do not fear Me for who I am and what I am able to do.  That is why they love and approve of those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me because they themselves partake in it also. They are not separated from the rest of the world. They are still part of the world, not different, they fornicate with the world, they blend in with the rest of the world that are an abomination to Me. They do not seek for My righteousness that I approve of them. My standard of righteousness is not the same as that of the world, let no one deceive you. That which is acceptable to the world is an abomination to Me. I do not change.

My children, you must make a choice, stand up and be different, separate yourselves from the rest of the world. You are in this world but not of it. You were bought with the ultimate price, My Blood, you do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy or you will not see Me, only the pure in heart. Do not trust anyone with your destiny, but Me. I will not fail you. Obey and follow Me. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit of truth every step of the way. Be willing to seek the truth from Me for yourself. I will reveal the truth to you. Let no one deceive you with lies that are not truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget