Friday, December 21, 2012

Come out, be separate now – December 21, 2012



My children, I call many to come out, to separate themselves from the rest of the world because you are in this world but not of it, but many do not take heed, listen and obey My calling. I force no one. Everyone must answer to My call for themselves now or they will perish. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I know every heart and all motives already and nothing can be hidden from Me. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, that is why they are still fornicating with the world, they blend in, no difference between them and the rest of the world because when I call them out they ignore My calling. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I paid the ultimate price for you. Are you willing to pay the ultimate price for Me and My Kingdom also? Come out, be separate now. You are a temple of My Holy Spirit. You cannot love and serve Me and the world.

Many, who call themselves My children, do not only approve of those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me but they also partake in it themselves and still think that I must be pleased with them, I am not. I do not change. I am holy and you must also be holy or you will not see Me or enter into Heaven. Do not deceive yourself or let anyone else deceive you. Be separate, be different now, be light in the world that is full of darkness, do not be darkness yourselves. Those who are not bearing light I will remove your lamp stand if you do not repent and bear light in time.

Now is the time to come out, be separate, but if you choose to ignore My calling and continue to compromise for the acceptance and approval of family, friends and the rest of the world, you will perish. My Spirit will not strive with you forever. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously.

Did you answer My call to come out and be separate? Are you doing My will? Do you obey and follow the guidance and leading of My Spirit every step of the way? Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Do not wait, listen, obey My call, come out, be separate now before it might be too late. Mercy time is running out and there will be no mercy without true repentance. My children will be known as children of righteousness and holiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget