Sunday, December 30, 2012

Endure – December 30, 2012



My children, follow My example, I never gave up. I endured out of love until death on the Cross. You must also endure, do not love your own lives more than Me, be willing to lay it down for Me and My Kingdom and great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not give up or be a coward who denies Me. The one who denies Me, I will also deny. You must endure until the end. You will go through many trials, much tribulation, persecution and some will be killed for My Name and My Kingdom. You must be willing to suffer to share in My Glory also. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price, My Blood on the Cross. You must also be willing and determined to endure to pay a price for Me and My Kingdom. You will have to choose because you will suffer for My Name and My Kingdom. You will be hated because of Me, they hated Me first. You cannot compromise to be accepted by anyone. You must endure, be willing to be rejected, to be separated. You are in this world but not of it. Darkness will increase so will the hatred and persecution of My children. Do not lose hope or give up, endure, press on in harder or it will be all in vain.

My children, you are not on your own. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I am always available day and night. I will never leave you nor forsake you no matter what you have to go through, endure it all. You are able to overcome, to be victorious, but you must be willing and determined to endure. If you look back and withdraw, you will not be pleasing to Me nor enter into Heaven.

Your faith will be tested in these times and you must endure, stand the tests until the end and never give up. Stay steadfast, faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom until the end. Let no one hinder or stop you from doing My will. Let no one take your crown. Your reward is with Me. You will not be disappointed, if you endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget