Monday, December 10, 2012

Follow Me to your destiny – December 10, 2012



My children, you are in this world but not of it. You were bought with the ultimate price, My Blood, and you will also pay a price if you want to obey and follow Me to your destiny, it is not of this world. You are only strangers, this is not your final destination, you are moving onward towards your destiny if you obey and follow Me. You must endure until the end to reach your destiny successfully. You will go through much tribulation. It is not an easy way but the end will be worth it all. If you look back, withdraw, stop following Me, I will have no pleasure in you, you will not be worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom and it will be all in vain, you will be very disappointed. Do not be deceived and do not deceive yourselves. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you?

My children, you must deny yourself every day, pick up your cross and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way until you reach your destiny. You must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but few will be able to reach their destiny. Many are not willing to obey and to follow Me, they look for an easy way, there is no other way or another door. I am the only Way, the only Door, the Truth and the Life and there is none like Me and will never be. Do not be deceived. There is a way that might seem right but its end is destruction. Make sure that you are on the right way to reach the right destiny. It will be My way only according to My plans if you want to reach your destiny successfully. I will not fail you but My will, will be done. Follow Me to your destiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget