Thursday, December 13, 2012

I am to be exalted – December 13, 2012



My children, I alone, am to be exalted for who I am. Many do not know Me that is why they do not exalt Me. It is time to get to know Me for who I really am and to exalt Me. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. The One who Is who was and who is to come, in all My Glory and Splendor, at the appointed time. I am to be exalted for I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords, I am to be glorified and no one else. I share My Glory with no one. I am the King of Glory the Prince of Peace the Righteous Judge, there is none like Me and will never be. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am who I said I am, the Lord. Let no one deceive you, they will try, do not fall prey because many are deceived already by those who proclaim to be who they are not. Trust no one but Me. I am to be exalted, lifted up on high.

Many of My children have even exalted themselves above Me and they still think that I am pleased with them. They use My Name in vain only to exalt themselves, for their own glory and gain. I know the intentions of every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. Repent of all arrogance and pride and be humble and exalt Me whom it is all about because I will humble those who exalt themselves and bring them low and put them to shame, but the humble I will exalt in due time. Always stay humble and exalt Me. Give Me the glory and honor because I am King. My everlasting Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last. I am omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory and I will be exalted, no one else. Exalt Me, I am to be exalted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget