Thursday, December 20, 2012

I work all things out for good – December 20, 2012



My children, trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding, then you will get disheartened, lose hope, focus and even give up. Be encouraged, My promises do not fail because I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. What I promise I am able to do but at My time. All that has been foretold will be fulfilled at the appointed time. Nobody can hinder or stop Me from doing what I promise. My will, will be done. I am able and I work all things out for good but at My time and according to My plan and purpose for those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose and plan. Do not lose hope, hope in Me does not disappoint. You might not see the good yet but endure, press on in harder and you will see, experience how I work all things out for good. Believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Give no room for doubt. Put all your trust and hope in Me, your Savior, King, Lord and Master and see how I work all things out for good.

Submit to Me and My authority, let Me be in full control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you to do My will. I go before you to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at the right time according to My plan and purpose. I am always with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. I work all things out for good.

Believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do, the impossible. Do not limit, or restrict Me by your unbelief. I am omnipotent, I reign, all power and all authority and glory is Mine. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am King of My everlasting Kingdom and in full control. Nothing is hidden or new to Me, I know the end from the beginning. I work all things out for good at the appointed time.

Do not fear but trust Me, My children. Everything that you have to endure and go through is for your own good, for a purpose, not to destroy you but to build your faith and trust in Me, to change you into My Likeness and to teach you obedience. You all have afflictions, trials, persecutions, tribulation and calamities but in everything, I work all things out for good. Keep your focus on Me, make Me always your Helper and Sustainer and trust Me. You will experience joy and My peace which surpasses all human understanding, in the midst of all these afflictions. Even when I discipline and reprove you, be joyful and thankful, not complaining and mourning it is all for a purpose and for your own good. I love and I care for My beloved children. I work all things out for good, trust Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget