Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If you are willing – December 11, 2012



My children, you can be different from the rest of the world, if you are willing. Many are not willing because they love the things of the world more than Me. They do not seek for themselves treasures in Heaven that will last, but earthly treasures that will perish. If you are willing you will be serious, determined to separate yourselves from the world, those things that are an abomination to Me and not partake or approve of it. I did not change, I am holy. You must be willing to change, to be transformed more and more into My likeness, to be pleasing to Me. My children will be different, they will stand out and be light in darkness and not be darkness themselves, but many are not willing. They still love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I know every heart, nothing can be hidden from Me. It is time to be serious and to make sure that I am pleased with you. You must do My will because My will, will be done.

My children, many of you are not willing to do My will. You only listen to the devil, the enemy of your soul who is lying to you, who wants you to believe his lies and not the truth. You must be vigilant, you know his schemes, you are not unknown with his plans against you, you must resist him and he will flee from you. He does not want you to follow Me, to do My will and to fulfill your Kingdom purpose, My plan for you in this time. You must decide and rise up against him, reject his lies and be determined to fulfill your purpose to do My will. You can if you are willing. You are born for this time to be part of My everlasting Kingdom and for My purpose to do My will. You are unique, do not compare yourself to someone else. Seek from Me what My plan and purpose is for you and be willing to do My will. Many started good but then when they have to endure, overcome their first obstacle, they are not determined or willing, they lose hope and give up. You must be steadfast and be willing to continue to do My will no matter what you will have to endure and go through. You will pay a price if you want to obey and follow Me and seek to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Are you willing to follow Me? Deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you to do My will every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget