Friday, December 28, 2012

Is anything too hard for Me? – December 28, 2012



My children, do not underestimate Me for who I am and what I am able to do.  I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. Is anything too hard for Me? Am I not able to do the impossible in any situation at all time? Is My Hand not able to help? Am I not your Creator who loves and cares for you and who has a plan and purpose with you in My everlasting Kingdom? Do you believe and trust Me for who I am? Do you really know Me?

Many do not know Me, they only know about Me, that is why they do not trust Me. I am not a live reality to them. That is why they doubt Me, their faith is in vain. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must decide to trust Me, put all your hope in Me, hope in Me does not disappoint. I can do the impossible. I am not limited or restricted by anyone. Nobody is able to stop My Hand. Do not underestimate Me by leaning on your own understanding, trust Me with all your heart and give no room for doubt. Your faith will be tested, will you stand the test? Do not falter in your faith, stay steadfast.

My children, keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you at My time according to My plan and purpose for you. I know everything about you and all your needs. I will not fail you. Believe and trust Me for who I really am, I will do what I promise. My promises do not fail, I am always faithful. Follow Me one day at a time. I go before you to make a way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. Is anything too hard for Me? I am your light on the way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way, even though it might be unfamiliar. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will always be with you. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget