Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It might be today – December 05, 2012



My children, it saddens My heart that there are so many who died without Me already and more will if they do not repent in time. That is why I always warn. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life and receive mercy from Me but there will be a day when there will be no more mercy time left and it might be today. Do you know when it might be your day, your time? That is why you must always be ready, seek to be pleasing to Me all the time and never take a chance, be foolish and think that you will have more time. You are not promised tomorrow, today you must make sure that you are ready because you do not know when it might be your time, you might die unexpectedly today. Will you be ready and will I allow you entrance through the narrow Door into Heaven because many will try but few will be able. I am the only Door and the only One that can allow or refuse you entrance. Do not let anyone deceive you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Many are deceived already because they did not listen to My warnings and more will become deceived in these days, if they do not listen, take heed to My warnings and seek the truth for themselves from Me before it might be too late, it might be today.

My children, many are foolish they are in rebellion, they harden their hearts against Me because they do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire. I am to be revered, I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I am the only One who is able to cast into hell that is why you must fear Me and no one else. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be holy and seek to be pleasing to Me. It might be your last day today, will you be ready? There will be no mercy for those who refuse to repent, to accept Me as their only Savior, Lord, King and Master. It is all about Me and nobody else, Let nobody deceive you. Mercy time will end, it might be today. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget