Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lose focus and go off course – December 16, 2012



My children, every time that something happens many of you lose focus and go off course. You must learn to keep your focus on Me and to stay on course no matter what happens. More tragedies and disasters will happen because many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil.  Many things have been foretold and will also happen at the appointed time. My promises do not fail. I am in control. Do not so easily lose focus and go off course. You must continue daily to do My will according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done.

You lose focus and go off course every time something happens or when you hear a new rumor or false prediction. What are you going to do when these things increase? Many things will still take place. That is why I warn and reveal new and hidden things to My children beforehand so that you will never be in darkness but your focus must be on Me and My everlasting Kingdom to stay on course.

My children, you must not lose focus and go off course in these perilous times. You must stay focused and on course all the time, no matter what might happen where you are or what happens elsewhere in the world. You cannot afford to lose focus and go off course, hear from Me and trust in Me only. There is much work to be done in this time. Is anything new or hidden from Me? I know it all. I know the end from the beginning that is why you must keep your focus on Me and stay on course and not stray or lag behind. My plan and purpose must be accomplished.

The only way that you can stay on course is if you keep your focus on Me all the time, hear from Me and trust in Me only. Submit yourself to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willfully wherever I guide and lead you, then you will be able to stay on course. Keep your focus on Me all the time and do not be distracted by all these things that happen and will still happen. You must be My light carriers in these perilous times to be light to those in darkness, to draw them to Me, the Light of the world to give them hope. If you lose focus and go off course every time something happens you will not do My will and will not be pleasing to Me. You must listen, obey My Spirit all the time and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way to do My will, no matter what the situation or circumstances might be. Do not lose focus and go off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget