Monday, December 24, 2012

Many are deceived – December 24, 2012



My children, many are deceived already, not knowing it. That is why they are in darkness themselves and not in My Light, it is because they were not led by My Spirit of truth who would guide them into all truth. Make sure with Me today that you are not also deceived and in darkness. Not everything that you see, hear and read is truth. There is much deception and it is increasing. Do not be part of it, be separate. Seek the truth from Me and you will find it.

The only way that you will not be deceived is when you yield to the guidance and leading of My Spirit and let My Spirit guide you into all truth and every step of the way. Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority, let Me be in full control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me My way, according to My plan and purpose for you. Trust and follow no one but Me. I call many to follow Me but few are willing, that is why they are deceived because they follow after strangers who are deceived themselves and deceiving them also.

The enemy is seeking whom he can destroy, he knows his time is running out. Do not give him any foothold then you will fall prey to him and his lies. Stay vigilant, never become complacent, pray and do not get deceived yourself.

Seek for truth from Me for yourself, I will never fail you. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, there is none like Me and will never be, without Me there will be no true peace. I am the only Savior of the world. You all need Me. Those who come in My Name will deceive many, do not fall prey to the deceivers, they will increase that is why I warn My children, take heed and stay with Me and do not stray. I am who I said I am. Get to know Me for yourself for who I am or you will be deceived. I am, I was and I am the One to come, let no one deceive you. Follow Me only for many are deceived.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget