Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Many only pretend – December 25, 2012



My children, do you really follow Me? There are many pretenders and I am not pleased with them, although they think that I am, they are only deceiving themselves. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they do not know Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me.

No one can follow Me if they do not know Me, hear My voice and listen to Me first. You cannot go where I send you or do what I tell you if you do not listen to Me. Those who really follow Me, obey Me and do what is pleasing to Me. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I am calling and My calling and gifts are irrevocable. I will be the righteous Judge and will judge each one righteously according to their own deeds.

My children, you must take My warning seriously. All the disobedient will be punished. There will be no mercy without true repentance. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many who were only pretending that they were following and obeying Me: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you?

Do you obey and follow Me? Are you where I want you to be? You must be led by My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of My way to do My will according to My plan and purpose. Many only want to follow their own way and want their own desires. Do not only pretend and so deceive yourselves. Repent, obey and follow Me. The world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but the workers are few. I call many but few are willing to answer My calling to obey and follow Me to do My will.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget