Saturday, December 8, 2012

More judgment, playtime is over – December 08, 2012



My children, I warned for a long time, few took heed. Many did not take My warnings seriously nor did they pay attention, they will bear the consequences for their foolishness. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. There will be no mercy without true repentance. I must be pleased with you.

Those who reject, despised My discipline when I reproved them out of love and because I care, will be judged and punished, playtime is over. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one to obey Me. I do not change and I will not change. You must be willing to change, be transformed into My likeness, but many are not willing, they are stubborn and rebel against Me. They despise My discipline when I reprove them but judgment has started with My children and more judgment will come because playtime is over.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me I am just and righteous. You will stand in awe. There will be fear and respect for Me again amongst My children also because many of them do not fear Me or have any respect for Me and they do not even know how to blush anymore they are filthy fornicators just like the rest of the world, no difference, it is because they do not know Me, they do not have knowledge of Me for who I really am. All the things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they approve or partake of it themselves. There will be a clear distinction between the holy and the wicked, the righteous and the unrighteous. I am holy and I do not change. My children will be totally different from the rest of the world, separate. They will be light and not darkness themselves. They will be holy, righteous, pure in heart, unblemished. Many are soiled and wrinkled, they still think that I must approve and be pleased with them. They are deceived and are only deceiving themselves.

Those who only want to obey, serve and follow Me according to their own will, when and how they want according to their own plans and do not want to submit to Me and My authority to obey and serve Me according to My plan and purpose for them will be judged. Playtime is over. Only My will, will be done. I am King and in control.

Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Be serious and repent now, do not take My warning lightly or despised My discipline when I reprove you now, it is for your own good, to change you so that you can be pleasing to Me and do My will. If you are not willing, you will only have yourself to blame and be very disappointed. You will honor, serve and follow Me according to My will not your own. I will be glorified and no one else or more judgment will follow, playtime is over. Am I pleased with you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget