Friday, December 14, 2012

My purpose and My will – December 14, 2012



My children, your purpose in this life is to be pleasing to Me, to do My will and My will only in My everlasting Kingdom and all for My glory. You were born for My purpose for this time with no exception and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I love and care for each one and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I cannot force anyone. I also cannot force anyone to fulfill their Kingdom purpose. I call many but few are willing to fulfill My plan and purpose according to My will. Do not be deceived because My calling and gifts are irrevocable. I will hold each one accountable for their own deeds, good or evil and if your deeds were found complete in My sight. You might approve of each other but only My approval matters, am I pleased with you? I am the righteous Judge, I know every heart and all motives. I know who are doing My will or their own or that of others. Fear, obey and follow Me to be able to do My will according to My plan and purpose. No one is able to stop or hinder Me from fulfilling My plans and purposes. What has been foretold will come to pass at My appointed time. My will, will be done. You will either be part of My plan and purpose doing My will or bear the consequences. All the disobedient will be punished. That is why I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care, to teach them to fear and to obey Me for who I am. I am King and in control of My everlasting Kingdom and only My Kingdom will last and My will, will be done.

My children, if you want to be part of My plan and purpose, then you must be willing. Make yourself available to Me today. Be serious and determined to fulfill My purpose only. Submit yourself totally to Me, let Me be in full control and have My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit because only My will, will be done. I am in control. I know My plan and purpose for each one of My children, do not listen to others. That is why you must ask Me, listen and hear from Me only first for yourself what My plan and purpose is for you and then you must do it. Many hear but they never become doers and they still think that I am pleased with them. You are called to serve My purpose and to do My will only. My purpose and My will, will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget