Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No double standard – December 12, 2012



No double standard, judgment will be executed.

My children, I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously according to My standard of righteousness and it is not the same standard as that of the world. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. There is no double standard of righteousness with Me only in this world and amongst you. I do not change. I am always the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am holy therefore you must also be holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven.

My children, many of you have a double standard of righteousness and it is not acceptable nor pleasing to Me. That which is acceptable to the world and even to many who call themselves My children is not acceptable Me. Those things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, you cannot approve or partake in it yourselves and still think that I must approve and be pleased. You only deceive yourselves, you have a double standard of righteousness. You must seek My righteousness only. Let Me search your heart to see if I am pleased with you because not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. What is acceptable and approved of by this world is not to Me and must also not be to those who called themselves My children.

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. It is because they do not fear Me nor do they know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. I will execute judgment according to My righteousness. I am righteous and just, there is no partiality or favoritism with Me.

There will be one standard of righteousness amongst all My children. There will be no mercy without true repentance. Repent or you will perish. Live holy and godly lives before Me and this world. You are in this world but not of it. You must be light and not darkness yourselves, no double standard of righteousness. Be different, separate yourselves, do not love the world and the things of the world then you are in enmity with Me. Seek My standard of righteousness. Listen, obey My Spirit who will guide you into all truth and all righteousness according to My will, to do what is pleasing and acceptable to Me. Refuse and you will bear the consequences. I do not change, be holy for I am holy. My children will execute righteous judgment and they will be judged according to My standard of righteousness. My Kingdom will be a Kingdom of righteousness.

"For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?  But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.” 1 Corinthians 5:12-13
“For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?” 1 Peter 4:17



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget