Thursday, December 6, 2012

Not popular – December 06, 2012



My children, you will not be popular if you serve an honor Me. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not fear evil men who can only kill your body but fear Me who is able to throw into hell. They hated Me first and you will also be hated if you belong to Me. Many only pretend to be Mine but they are in enmity with Me because they compromise the truth for lies to be accepted and popular with others, they are still of the world. Many are deceived by them because they themselves also want to be popular, they all love lies more than truth because they are not willing to be hated and persecuted for standing for the truth and righteousness. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I will be the righteous Judge and judgment has started with My children already. I will discipline and reprove My children because I love and I care for them but I will not tolerate any disobedience to Me. I am holy and I do not change, those who call themselves My children will also be holy, righteous and not popular but being hated.

Do not be deceived and let no one deceive you. My true Church will not be popular but will be hated, persecuted and some killed for being My true Church because it is not a building of stone and mortar. My true Church is the Temple of My Holy Spirit, led by My Spirit of truth who guides them into all truth and to do My will. They do not compromise the truth for lies to be accepted and popular with mere men and women. They stand up and stand out for the truth and righteousness, they are My fearless warriors, willing to pay the price for My everlasting Kingdom.

My children, you will not be popular, you will be hated and persecuted, be willing to lay down your life for My Name and My Kingdom. He who seeks to save his own life will lose it but he who is willing to lose it all for Me and My Kingdom will save it. Do not seek to be popular, be different, stay steadfast and endure. Great will be your reward, but never seek to be popular that is a snare of the enemy of your soul. Do not fall prey to him. Be encouraged, My true children are not popular in this world. Let no one take your crown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget