Monday, December 17, 2012

Progress – December 17, 2012



My children, many of you do not progress nor proceed in your walk with Me, it is because your focus is not on Me, you are not obeying and following Me. You must totally submit to Me, My authority and let Me be in full control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you.

Many want to serve Me their own way, according to their own agenda, not according to My will, My plan and purpose for them. I force no one but I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom and My will, will be done.

Many keep looking back. Do not look back any more, you cannot change anything of the past. Leave the past behind, learn from it. Focus on Me and do what is pleasing to Me. Lot’s wife looked back and changed into a salt pillar. Those who keep on looking back are not worthy of Me and My Kingdom.

Many only use My Name for their own gain and glorification. They are highly esteemed by others but I know every heart and all motives. I do not share My glory with anyone. Do not regard or esteem any one nor follow after them, follow Me.

Judgment has started with My children, those who call themselves by My Name. I will judge each one righteously according to their own deeds. I know everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. Those who use My Name for their own gain and glory, the unwilling, the stubborn, the disobedient will be cut off and burned if they do not repent and bear good fruit. Be serious, willing and determined, obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you to do My will or you will not progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget