Sunday, December 23, 2012

Put all your trust in Me – December 23, 2012



My children, many only pretend that they have put all their trust in Me. When their faith is tested, they fail the test because they have never put all their trust in Me. You must decide to trust in Me and not lean on your own understanding or you will get disheartened and lose hope. Your focus must always be on Me to stay on course. If you put all your trust in Me, let Me be in control, you will not be disappointed when things do not work out the way that you want or may think. Take one day at a time. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. You must follow Me every day wherever I guide and lead you. I will not fail you. I go before you to show you the way that I want you to go. That is why you cannot follow another you must follow Me every step of the way as My Spirit guides and leads you. Submit to Me, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willfully.

Many do not follow Me because they do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Their hope and trust is not in Me, only in fallible humans who are real and alive to them. I am not alive to them, I am only a stranger to them. They only know about Me and that is not My will. My will is that every one of My children get to know Me and have their own relationship with Me so that they can put all their trust in Me and be led by My Spirit who will guide them into all truth. That is why many of My children are deceived and in darkness because they do not hear My voice, listen to Me and follow Me. They have never learned to put their trust in Me.

My children, it is easy to trust Me in the good times, when you are in your own comfort zone but will you also trust Me in difficult times, out of your own comfort zone? You must learn to trust Me in all situations and circumstances, no matter what you will have to endure and go through. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you in the good and in the bad times. I do not change. I am always faithful. I work all things out for good at My time. Decide today and put all your trust in Me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget