Friday, December 7, 2012

Stay steadfast – December 07, 2012



My children, you must do everything possible to stay steadfast, be unmovable and stay on course, follow Me. Do not allow anyone to take you off course, hinder or stop you from fulfilling My Kingdom plan and purpose in these times. There is no time to waste. Keep your focus on Me. Trust no one but Me. Obey and follow Me as My Spirit will guide and lead you. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Be persistent, follow Me one step at a time, one day at a time. I go before you to show you the way that you must go. You cannot go where you want or follow after another and think that is My way for you. You must ask Me, wait to hear from Me, listen, obey and follow My guidance. You cannot follow Me if you do not listen, hear from Me. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new or hidden from Me. I will not fail My beloved children. I am always available for you, day and night. I will never leave you nor forsake you, trust Me.

My children, you are in perilous times, be always courageous and do not be fearful. Stay steadfast, no matter what you will have to go through, endure, press on in harder and never lose hope or give up then it will all be in vain. You are not without hope and in darkness. I am always with you. I am able to do the impossible in any situation and all circumstances but you must believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. The devil wants you to lose hope, to doubt Me and to fear. He will not leave you alone, he is the enemy of your soul. You must decide not to give him any foothold but to resist him and he will flee from you.  He is hard at work, he knows his time is running out. He is seeking whom he can destroy, do not fall prey to him. Do not be complacent, stay vigilant, pray without ceasing and stay steadfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget