Thursday, December 27, 2012

The solution - December 27, 2012



My children, there is only one solution for this world and that is Me. I am the One this world needs, I am their answer but if they continue to reject Me and do not acknowledge Me for who I am, the only Savior of this world, they will perish because there is no other and will never be. Do not be deceived. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, but many love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. There will be no true peace without Me, the Prince of Peace only more turmoil. I am the only Solution for this world.  Who will but listen, repent and accept Me as their Savior and make Me their King, Lord and Master?

I am who I said I am. The King of kings and the Lord of lords, I am omnipotent and I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am King and in full control, My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. All the other kingdoms will be destroyed by My great Power and Glory. I do not share My glory, I am to be glorified.

My children, those who come in My Name and proclaim that they are Me, are the deceivers I warned you about. Follow no man but Me. Many follow after them because they love lies and not the truth and more will come in My Name and will deceive many more if they do not seek for the truth for themselves from Me. I am alive, seek Me, get to know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. Only My children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil and destruction because if the world keep on rejecting Me their Solution more destruction will come. I am the only Solution for this world. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. There will be no mercy without true repentance. The solution, repent or you will perish. I am the only Savior of this world. Seek Me and you will find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget