Saturday, December 22, 2012

The wise and foolish – December 22, 2012



My children, you will always have the wise and the foolish among you. Be wise yourself and not foolish. Take heed to My warnings, seek Me diligently, get to know Me more and better for who I am and what I am able to do. Prepare yourself for what is yet to come and be always ready for your end destiny. Stay on the narrow road. You never know when it might be your last day, will you be ready and found worthy to enter into Heaven? Many are dying without Me and more will if they continue on the broad road to destruction. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. The wise will take heed but the foolish will perish in their foolishness. There will be no mercy without repentance.

The wise prepare themselves but not the foolish. They will be caught unprepared and only have themselves to blame. The wise always take heed to My warnings but not the foolish, they refuse to listen or pay attention, they are stubborn and will bear the consequences for their foolishness. I know the wise and the foolish. Many among those who call themselves My children are also foolish, they do not have enough oil for this time. Even with all My warnings going out to prepare, to be ready, they still fornicate with the world, not willing to come out, be separate from the rest of the world. The foolish think that they will have tomorrow to prepare, but tomorrow is not promised. Today you must take heed to My warnings, prepare and be ready for tomorrow might be too late. If it is your last day today, will you be ready, found worthy to enter into Heaven? That is all that matters. Be wise and be always ready, do not wait. Make sure that you always have extra oil.

My children, there will be a clear distinction between the wise and foolish workers. The wise are dedicated, persistent, building onto My Kingdom according to My plan and purpose but not the foolish. They are not serious about My Kingdom, playing around and think that I am pleased with them. I am the Master Builder, in control of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last. I must be pleased with your work. Those who do not build onto My Kingdom but have other motives must repent. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Many only use My Name in vain to build their own earthly kingdoms for their own gain and glory and not according to My plan and purpose for My Glory. Make sure that I am pleased with your work in My Kingdom and that you build onto My Kingdom according to My plan and purpose and not your own or that of others. I must be pleased with you. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven but only those who do My will according to My plan and purpose. My will, will be done. Be wise and work while you still have the time and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget