Saturday, December 15, 2012

Today, tomorrow is not promised – December 15, 2012



My children, you must be ready today and all the time for tomorrow is not promised. Many waited too long, their tomorrow did not come and it was too late for them. They had no opportunity to make right and to be ready, forever too late. For many today will also be too late if they do not repent and make sure with Me that I am pleased with them. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. But you have a choice and must choose right and seek Me while I can still be found. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised.

Be serious, you still have time and the opportunity today, do not wait. Come now, spend time with Me and seek Me. Repent, be humble, make sure with Me that I am pleased with you and do not assume. Do you have any outstanding things to do what are not right, do it today, because tomorrow is not promised? Today if you hear My Spirit do not grieve My Spirit like so many do. Listen and obey My Spirit, who will convict you, discipline and reprove or remind you of things that you still have to do or that are not pleasing to Me. Make right now, today, tomorrow is not promised. Do not listen to the devil who wants you to wait, to be disobedient, because he knows his time is running out and he will do everything possible to hinder and stop you from being right and pleasing to Me. Do not fall prey to him.

My children, there is no time to play around, fornicate with the world. To love the things of the world more than Me and My Kingdom. Do today what you must do, tomorrow is not promised. If you die today will you stand empty handed before Me? Or will you have treasures in Heaven which last forever because all earthly treasures will perish? Seek today to do My will, to do that which is pleasing to Me. Yield to My Spirit who will guide you to do My will, My purpose. Take one day at a time, only today, tomorrow is not promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget