Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trustworthy – December 19, 2012



My children, do not look at others, mind your own walk with Me. You are unique, chosen and called for a time like this, for a specific purpose in My everlasting Kingdom to fulfill My plan because My will, will be done at My time. I am in control and I give individual assignments and instructions to each of My servants according to My plan and purpose. Only I know My plans, everyone must hear from Me so that they can accomplish their purpose. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one according to their own deeds, good or evil. My reward is with Me and I will reward each one for his own works. That is why you must seek to do My will only to be pleasing to Me. I am the only One you have to please and who must approve of you.

Submit yourself to Me and My authority so that I can have My way. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will not your own or that of anyone else. You must show yourself to be trustworthy and faithful even in the least of your assignments, but many are not willing to obey Me therefore they are not trustworthy and faithful to fulfill their purpose, My plan for them. If you are not willing to be trustworthy and faithful in the least how can I entrust you with even more. You must show yourself to be trustworthy and faithful no matter what I will ask of you to accomplish for Me in My Kingdom. I will never ask of you to do what you are not able or equipped for. I know My plan and purpose for you and will not fail you. I am always with you and available for you, My children. I will never leave your nor forsake you. I am better than any earthly father can be I am always trustworthy and faithful although many of you are not.

You will be hated, persecuted and even some killed for Me and My Kingdom because they hated Me first but you must stay trustworthy and faithful until the end, no matter what you will have to endure and go through in these perilous times. You must make a choice, decide to be determined, trustworthy and faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the end. No matter the price you will have to pay. Let no one take your crown, hinder or stop you from fulfilling your Kingdom purpose then it will all be in vain. My calling and gifts are irrevocable and you will give account for your trustworthiness and faithfulness to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. What will I say to you: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity or: Come in My trustworthy and faithful servant?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget