Monday, December 31, 2012

You must forgive – December 31, 2012



My children, you must be different. You must forgive each other as I forgave you. If you do not forgive, do not expect forgiveness. To forgive is not optional, you must forgive, even your enemies, because they do not know what they are doing and they will increase. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse, pray for all, your enemies also and forgive all when you pray.

Many did not forgive, they are full of bitterness, some for a long time, it holds them back from moving forward and growing spiritually, they are stuck. You must forgive, make right. If you have wronged others make right first, ask forgiveness, do restitution so that you can be free from guilt and in My peace. You must always be blameless, that is why you must forgive. If you do not forgive you will have no true peace. Forgive, ask Me also for forgiveness and let Me restore your peace. Let Me search your heart to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing, nor acceptable to Me, do not assume.

My children, if anyone does something wrong to you, forgive them immediately and release them to Me. Do not repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything, I know every heart and all motives. No one can hide anything from Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds, good or evil. You might hide things from one another but not from Me. I know all thoughts also. Repent! Forgive one another or you will not be forgiven. Do not deceive yourself and let no one deceive you. You must forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget