Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Always be vigilant – January 01, 2013



My children, take heed and be serious. Always be vigilant. Your enemy, the devil is hard at work, he knows his time is running out. He is seeking whom he can destroy, that is why you must always be vigilant so that you do not fall prey to him and all his schemes. He will not leave My children alone but you must not fear him nor those he uses to fulfill his schemes. Listen and obey My Spirit who will always be with you and will warn you beforehand if you listen and pay attention to My warnings. I will keep My children’s feet out of the snares of the evil one if they listen and obey Me. Many are not vigilant that is why they fall prey to the devil and his schemes. You must resist him and he will flee from you. You are equipped but you must put on your full armor every day. No weapon formed against you will prosper if you are vigilant.

The devil has lulled many to sleep, that is why they are deceived and in darkness, they were not vigilant. Do not be one of them. Wake up and always be vigilant.

You have many enemies. Some you know already others you don’t and they will become more in these days. Do not fear anyone but Me. They can only do to you what I allow them. I am in control. Fear Me who is able to throw into hell. Man can only kill your body, not your soul. Always be vigilant, trust no one but Me and follow Me only. I will not fail you. I will guide and lead you. I warn My children beforehand because I know what is ahead of them and what is yet to come. I know the end from the beginning and that is why I can reveal new and hidden things beforehand.  I know the plans of the enemy also and I make it known. It will not get easier but more difficult. My children will be hated more and persecuted, some will be killed for My Name and My Kingdom also. Great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not lose hope or give up. Stay steadfast and always be vigilant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget