Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Assure your calling – January 02, 2012



My children, I call many but few are willing to obey and follow Me, My way, to do My will, to fulfill their purpose in My everlasting Kingdom. You are all called for a purpose, young and old. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me, but are you willing? Assure your calling today with Me.

Many started good, but when their first test comes they retreat, give up to easily, they do not endure and continue to fulfill their Kingdom purpose. My calling and gifts are irrevocable. The one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is not fit for My Kingdom and if you withdraw, My soul will have no pleasure in you. Repent and do your first works or it will all be in vain. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for your own deeds, good or evil. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Reassure your calling today, dedicate yourself to Me and My Kingdom anew, do not wait.

Those who are faithful and serving in My Kingdom, reassure your calling. Stay steadfast, let no one hinder or stop you from doing My will. Your reward is with Me. I will not disappoint you. Stay faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom all the time. Let no one take your crown.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit to do what I want, and to go where I send you, according to My plan and purpose for you. I am in control and I will not fail you. I go ahead of you to show you the way and to open doors for you at My time for My purpose. All that matters is that I must be pleased with you and approve of you. It will not benefit you if the whole world is pleased with you and approves of you but I do not. Let no one deceive you. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord is pleasing to Me, or is part of My everlasting Kingdom and will enter into Heaven. I will say to many: Go away, I never knew you, you who work wickedness, what will I say to you? Am I pleased with you?  It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing and assure your calling today with Me. Do not wait, time is running out. There is much work to be done. A world is dying without Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget