Friday, January 4, 2013


Be in My Peace – January 04, 2013

My children, without Me there will be no true peace in this world, only a false peace. Let no one deceive you. I am the Peace Giver, the Prince of Peace, the only Savior of this world and without Me there will be no true peace, those who reject Me will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life and to be in My true Peace. I give My Peace to My children, a peace that surpasses all human understanding. My children will be in My peace in the midst of trials, persecution and tribulation, but the rest will have no peace only turmoil.

My children, you must stay in My Peace and not allow anyone to take your peace. It does not matter what you have to endure, go through, stay in My Peace. The enemy of your soul will do everything possible and use anybody to steal your peace from you, do not allow him, give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. Submit to Me and resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not allow him to steal your peace. Be vigilant, pray without ceasing. Be in My Peace.

If you have lost your peace, ask Me to search your heart, to show you what has cause you to lose your peace. Sin separates you from Me and steals your peace. Repent, ask Me forgiveness and let Me restore your peace. Seek to always be in My Peace and stay in peace.

In this world you will have much tribulation but you can still be in My Peace even in perilous times. With Me all things are possible. Keep your focus on Me. Obey and follow My guidance and leading to be in My perfect peace. Disobedience will take your peace away. Let Me be in control, obey and follow Me, My way. I go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you. I will work all things out for good at My time. I do not fail. Trust Me and be in My Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget