Monday, January 7, 2013

Be like moldable clay in My Hands – January 07, 2013



My children, you must be like moldable clay in My Hands so that I can mold and shape you until you are what I want you to be, to be pleasing to Me. I know My plan and purpose with you. That is why I mold and shape you into My likeness, to be a vessel of honor. You are created for My plan and purpose for this time, you are unique. Do not compare yourself to anyone else. I do not make replicas, I make unique vessels, to be used by Me only in My everlasting Kingdom for My glory.

Submit to Me, be like moldable clay in My Hands and let Me be the Potter who will mold and shape you according to My purpose and plan for you. Do not resist or hinder Me from molding and shaping you into My likeness. I know My purpose and plan for you, it is good. It is to make you into a vessel of honor and not to destroy you. You must be willing and let Me mold and shape you into what I want you to be, not what you want to be. I am the Potter and you must be like moldable clay in My Hands. The clay cannot say to the Potter what are you doing?

Some clay is hard and difficult to work with. It might take longer to mold and shape than other clay. I am willing, I have patience and the time and will not give up, but are you willing to let Me have My way and let Me mold and shape you according to My plan and purpose for you?  I do not force anyone. Those who are not willing to be like moldable clay in My Hands to be formed into useful instruments will be rejected, they will only have themselves to blame. You can choose to either be a vessel of honor or of disgrace. Be like moldable clay in My Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget